The Salvation Army - caring in the community
Where there's a need . . . . . . there's The Salvation Army
CARING IN THE COMMUNITY
- FOR THE HOMELESS Hostels for men and women. Cold weather shelters. Soup runs. Resettlement programmes.
- FOR THE ELDERLY Eventide homes. Sheltered housing. Luncheon Clubs. Day Centres.
- FOR THE UNEMPLOYED Employment training centres.
- FOR CHILDREN After-school clubs. Parent & Toddlers groups. Pre-school Play groups.
- BROKEN FAMILIES A Family Tracing Service
- FOR ALCOHOLICS Detoxification centres. Rehabilitation programmes.
- FOR HOSPITAL PATIENTS Visitation programmes
"WERE THERE FOR YOU"
Donations & Legacies to: The Salvation Army, Public Relations Dept. 2 Barton Way, Norwich, NR1 1DL
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 01603 724408/09
Sheringham Salvation Army web site: www.sheringhamsa.org