SPIG - Shared Parenting Information Group UK
Parenting Information Group (SPIG) UK - promoting responsible shared parenting after
separation and divorce -
This is the concept that, following divorce or separation, mothers and fathers should retain a strong positive parenting role in their children's lives, with the children actually spending substantial amounts of time living with each parent.
- To promote responsible shared parenting after separation and divorce.
- To make available information, research and resources to all concerned.
Important information available on this site:
- Guidelines for separating parents - how to avoid common problems
- Parenting plans / Separation agreements - samples and things to consider
- The arguments for shared parenting - as used in court
- The arguments against shared parenting - how to overcome them
- Child Support
- Parental alienation
- Removal from jurisdiction
Also an extensive reference section:
- Articles on shared parenting
- References to more than 400 articles in our article base
- Family Mediation - organisations which will help
- Access Centres / Family & Child Contact Centres - help get contact going
- Index of Law Reports
- The Good Courts guide - see their track records (England & Wales)
- Law reform - samples from around the world
Please visit our web site for more information: SPIG